- With everything you need to make your own cute painted rocks this set is perfect for getting started in the exciting world of rock painting
- Rock painting is a rewarding wellness activity that can help bring peacefulness to a busy day
- Having a creative outlet as well as an active lifestyle with physical activity is important to keep the mind sharp as we age
- While rock painting has gained in popularity in the last several years it has actually been practised for 1000s of years with painted pebbles found as far back as the late Ice Age
- A perfect gift for your creative friends, an activity they can do by themselves or with a group of friends for a different kind of night in
Enter a world of creativity and paint your own furry (or sometimes scaly) friends in this Animal Rock Painting Gift Box kit.
A booming global craze has kids and adults all over the world abandoning screens and getting outdoors to play hide-and-seek with hand-painted rocks. You can also use your beautifully decorated rocks to brighten up your home or garden with some fun and friendly animal designs, or light up a friend’s day with a gorgeous gift.
With step-by-step instructions and accompanying photographs for every design, you will be creating your own amazing, animal works of art in no time.
Crafters will join author and rock-artist extraordinaire Katie Cameron as she guides readers step-by-step through the process of creating eight highly detailed and vividly coloured ‘pet rocks’, ranging from penguins and pandas to sheep and tigers! With projects ranging from easy to advanced, Animal Rock Painting is family-friendly and will guide artists, young and old, on a creative journey that just might spark a passion or new hobby!
- 24 page book
- 3 large river rocks
- 1 paint brush
- 5 acrylic paints
- 2 dotting tools
- 1 pair of stick-on googly eyes