- With everything you need to make your own festive painted rocks this set is perfect for Christmas crafting
- Rock painting is a rewarding wellness activity that can help bring peacefulness to a busy day
- Having a creative outlet as well as an active lifestyle with physical activity is important to keep the mind sharp as we age
- While rock painting has gained in popularity in the last several years it has actually been practised for 1000s of years with painted pebbles found as far back as the late Ice Age
- A perfect gift for the Christmas season, great for creative minds to do alone or as a fun family activity to do together
There’s nothing quite like Christmas. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Add extra magic to the festive season with the heart-warming and merry-making activities in Christmas Painted Rocks. Join author and rock-artist extraordinaire Cheri Pellegrino Khorram as she guides you step-by-step through the process of creating nine amazing designs – from a decorated Christmas tree to an adorable rugged-up penguin and even Santa jumping for joy!
With everything you need to get started inside, including: 4 large river stones, 6 acrylic paints, 2 dotting tools, a fine paintbrush, and a 24-page book, as well as projects ranging from easy to advanced difficulty levels, Christmas Painted Rocks will help you create joyful mementos, personalised gifts, and festive decorations that will help make Christmas last all year long!
• 24-page instructional book
• 4 large river rocks
• 6 acrylic paints
• 1 paintbrush
• 2 dotting tools