- Learn to make your own greenery wreaths with this brilliant gift box set, discover a new and amazing skill with a guide book bursting with ideas to try
- As well as making beautiful wreaths you can use to decorate your home, wreath making can also help you to wind down after a busy and stressful day
- Crafting hobbies such as wreath making are a great way to de-stress and calm the mind
- Having a creative outlet as well as an active lifestyle with physical activity is important to keep the mind sharp as we age
- This kit makes a perfect gift for a creative friend, or maybe treat yourself and learn a new rewarding skill
Making your own greenery wreaths is a simple way to get creative and make beautiful pieces of décor to decorate your space. With this fantastic CraftMaker Create Your Own Greenery Wreaths Gift Box you can learn how to get started with this fabulous crafting activity today.
Make your interior space a sanctuary and go green by creating refreshing live works of art crafted from plants foraged from the garden and neighbourhood. Introducing greenery art into an interior space is a charming and inspired way to purify the air, as well as making truly wonderful decorations, often seen in contemporary interior designs.
In CraftMaker Create Your Own Greenery Wreaths, succulent and greenery crafter extraordinaire Jennifer Tao introduces eight stunning projects combining both live and faux plants, including a succulent wreath, event wreath, flower crown and floral chandelier. Featuring handy hints, step-by-step photography, as well as inspiration to use these designs as a jumping-off point to create original green pieces, this kit shows how anyone can create a green space in their own home!
- 24-page instruction book
- 6 60cm green wreath wires
- 3 faux flowers
- 2 branches of faux greenery
- 10 10cm green florist ties