- Playing with jigsaw puzzles helps young children develop fine motor skills
- Jigsaws can also improve spatial awareness and hand-eye co-ordination
- This fun, exciting jigsaw will help little ones develop their reasoning and decision making skills
- With 45 big puzzle pieces this jigsaw can help build a child’s concentration
- Develop problem solving skills by trying different strategies to complete the jigsaw
Cock-a-doodle-doo, it’s morning on the farm and the day’s already abuzz with activity. There are apples to pick, animals to feed and – oh no! The sheep have escaped!
The bright, busy scenes in Junior Jigsaws are full of funny details, so everyone will enjoy putting them together!
The 45 big puzzle pieces are perfect for little hands and will delight pre-schoolers aged 3 and up. The handy-sized carry box with a sturdy rope handle also make the Junior Jigsaw range perfect for on-the-go jigsaw fun.
Jigsaws are proven to help children develop hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills. With diverse themes and a cheeky mouse hiding in all the Junior Jigsaw puzzles, collect all of the titles for kids to have fun finding him again and again!