- Jigsaw puzzles are the perfect complete brain exercise, utilising both the right and left sides
- When assembling complex jigsaw puzzles we can help improve our visual-spatial reasoning by understanding how the smaller pieces fit together
- Solving puzzles can help to improve your memory by reinforcing existing connections between brain cells
- Jigsaws can also help to improve your mood and lower your stress levels, solving a jigsaw increases the production of dopamine in the brain
- Jigsaw puzzles are also great to complete as either a solo activity, or as a group activity which can help build better collaboration and teamwork as well as being a great way to bond with friends and family!
Mindbogglers 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzles feature spectacular images from picturesque parts of the world, with photographs carefully selected for their detail, composition, quality and beauty.
Featuring the famous Moeraki Boulders on Koekohe Beach located on New Zealand’s South Island, this jigsaw puzzle is great fun to put together, either on your own, with your family or in a group of friends. We’ve provided a second image of the puzzle on the back of this box, so everyone has a puzzle image reference close to hand.
Studies have shown that doing jigsaw puzzles can improve cognition and visual-spacial reasoning, as well as helping to build short-term memory and problem solving skills. Spending time working alone on a puzzle is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day, alternatively working on a puzzle with someone else can help build communication and collaborative skills.
- 1000 pieces
- Jigsaw Size: 546 x 690mm
- Beautiful photographic image of the Moeraki Boulders on Koekohe Beach