- Jigsaw puzzles are the perfect complete brain exercise, utilising both the right and left sides
- When assembling complex jigsaw puzzles we can help improve our visual-spatial reasoning by understanding how the smaller pieces fit together
- Solving puzzles can help to improve your memory by reinforcing existing connections between brain cells
- Jigsaws can also help to improve your mood and lower your stress levels, solving a jigsaw increases the production of dopamine in the brain
- Jigsaw puzzles are also great to complete as either a solo activity, or as a group activity which can help build better collaboration and teamwork as well as being a great way to bond with friends and family!
More than your average jigsaw, Mindbogglers Gold 1500-Piece Jigsaw: Klimt Collection features a stunning reproduction of Austrian painter Gustav Klimt’s famed works ‘The Kiss’, ‘Medicine’ and ‘Portrait of Adele Block-Bauer-1’ which has been carefully selected for its detail, composition and quality, and is great fun to put together on your own or with family and friends.
Mindbogglers Gold 1500-piece puzzles feature high-quality images accented with stunning gold highlights, applied with painstaking precision, to create an image of exquisite beauty when pieced together.
Studies have shown that doing jigsaw puzzles can improve cognition and visual-spacial reasoning, as well as helping to build short-term memory and problem solving skills. Spending time working alone on a puzzle is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day, alternatively working on a puzzle with someone else can help build communication and collaborative skills.
- 1500 pieces
- Jigsaw Size: 665 x 841mm
- Stunning gold highlights
- Stunning combination of three of Gustav Klimt’s famed works