- Jigsaw puzzles are the perfect complete brain exercise, utilising both the right and left sides
- When assembling complex jigsaw puzzles we can help improve our visual-spatial reasoning by understanding how the smaller pieces fit together
- Solving puzzles can help to improve your memory by reinforcing existing connections between brain cells
- Jigsaws can also help to improve your mood and lower your stress levels, solving a jigsaw increases the production of dopamine in the brain
- Jigsaw puzzles are also great to complete as either a solo activity, or as a group activity which can help build better collaboration and teamwork as well as being a great way to bond with friends and family!
Mindbogglers 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzles feature spectacular images from picturesque parts of the world, with photographs carefully selected for their detail, composition, quality and beauty.
Featuring a striking image of a koala photographed in Queensland, Australia, this jigsaw puzzle is great fun to put together, either on your own, with your family or in a group of friends. We’ve provided a second image of the puzzle on the back of this box, so everyone has a puzzle image reference close to hand.
Studies have shown that doing jigsaw puzzles can improve cognition and visual-spacial reasoning, as well as helping to build short-term memory and problem solving skills. Spending time working alone on a puzzle is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day, alternatively working on a puzzle with someone else can help build communication and collaborative skills.
- 1000 pieces
- Jigsaw Size: 665 x 841mm
- Beautiful photographic image of a koala