- With soft, tactile feelies, the My First Touch and Feel board books help provide extra sensory stimulation while enjoying the book
- Sturdy and strong board pages are perfect for little ones to grab onto and hold themselves
- Reading short, simple stories together helps to build listening and visual skills that form the basis for independent reading later on
- Storytime can help nurture the parent and child bond, regular bedtime stories can provide routine and stability
- An ideal gift purchase for a young family, or to enjoy with someone special
Introduce your little one to new animal friends with My First Touch and Feel Book: Farm.
This fun, interactive board book has thick, easy-to-grip pages, and a range of colourful and tactile feelies that babies will love to stroke and feel as they learn and play, perfect for littler explorers!
The bold but cute artwork from Ian Dutton stimulates vision while the fun, lively text invites the reader to learn about first animals through interactive play.
The soft and colourful feelies also introduce a sensory experience as you learn all about your first farm animals in this My First Touch and Feel Book: Farm.