- Jigsaw puzzles are the perfect complete brain exercise, utilising both the right and left sides
- When assembling complex jigsaw puzzles we can help improve our visual-spatial reasoning by understanding how the smaller pieces fit together
- Solving puzzles can help to improve your memory by reinforcing existing connections between brain cells
- Jigsaws can also help to improve your mood and lower your stress levels, solving a jigsaw increases the production of dopamine in the brain
- Jigsaw puzzles are also great to complete as either a solo activity, or as a group activity which can help build better collaboration and teamwork as well as being a great way to bond with friends and family!
T’was the night before Christmas… and Santa was busy doing last-minute checks of his list and adjusting the decorations on the Christmas tree, while the elves were making the last of the toys!
This stunning, detailed puzzle will make everyone wish for Christmas all year round. Perfect for anyone who is looking for a calm and meditative activity or just loves the most wonderful time of the year, this beautiful Christmas puzzle will delight both young and old.