- Etch art is a perfect activity to encourage your creativity, step away from the screen and express yourself in a more artistic way
- Creative crafting activities such as etch art allow you to focus on the task at hand and lower your stress levels
- Having a creative outlet as well as an active lifestyle with physical activity is important to keep the mind sharp as we age
- Suitable for people of all artistic levels, etch art kits come with a range of panels that allow you to create your own designs from scratch or follow the beautifully illustrated guidelines
- This addictive craft activity can create a sense of accomplishment and improve endurance
Aspiring artists and fans of fantastic magical imagery alike will delight in the hidden worlds of Picture Etch: The Enchanted Forest book.
Using the wooden scratch tool smartly inset into the cover, you can scratch away the black art on the inside panels to discover brightly coloured patterns and motifs hidden underneath.
Beginner ‘etchers’ can use the book to scratch away all of the black layer, revealing glorious landscapes and fantasy characters, ranging from unicorns and butterflies to wonderfully wise tree women. For more advanced ‘etchers’ or those looking for even more artistic expression, it’s possible to highlight a few details or create patterns of their very own against the backdrop.