- With everything you need to make your own positive painted rocks this set is perfect for getting started in the exciting world of rock painting
- Rock painting is a rewarding wellness activity that can help bring peacefulness to a busy day
- Having a creative outlet as well as an active lifestyle with physical activity is important to keep the mind sharp as we age
- While rock painting has gained in popularity in the last several years it has actually been practised for 1000s of years with painted pebbles found as far back as the late Ice Age
- A perfect gift for your creative friends, an activity they can do by themselves or with a group of friends for a different kind of night in
Do you enjoy the creative and meditative craft of painting rocks? Do you want to cultivate positivity both within yourself and within others? Well now is your chance to ‘paint it forward’ with this positively fantastic kit!
Rocks painted with bright art and positive messages are spreading joy everywhere. You may have seen them on social media, watched a feel-good news report, or even discovered a random ‘rock of kindness’ that has brightened your day. The kindness movement – paying it forward, the power of positive thinking and the importance of gratitude – is connecting people worldwide, teaching compassion and positivity, and sparking happiness. Research shows that a kind action, no matter how small, can inspire those on the receiving end to pass it on, or ‘pay it forward’, and increases the giver’s happiness and wellbeing even more than the person whom receives the kindness.
Join author and extraordinary rock artist Katie Cameron as she guides you through the process of making twelve different designs, providing expert tips and tricks that will allow you to hand-letter, dot, and paint like a pro. From happy bees to a glorious unicorn to striking geometric patterns, Katie will guide you through each design with step-by-step instructions and accompanying photographs. You will be creating your own positively breathtaking works of art in no time!
- 48-page book
- 4 large river rocks
- 3 acrylic paints
- 1 paint brush
- 1 dotting tool
- 1 permanent marker
- 5 gel pens