- A beautiful book written to teach children about the friendship, love and laughter in our world
- Perfect for sparking your child’s imagination and stimulating their curiosity
- Reading stories together helps a child’s ability to focus and concentrate
- Storytime can help nurture the parent and child bond, regular bedtime stories can provide routine and stability
- An ideal gift purchase to enjoy with someone special
Wilbur loves his ocean home. He loves splashing in the water, singing songs and watching the creatures play. But Wilbur is lonely. He longs to join in with the others, but he is too worried. What if he is too big to play the games? What if they don’t like him? So Wilbur bobs along, all by himself … until one day, he meets someone who changes his life forever.
Whale Finds a Friend is a sweet story tackling the theme of loneliness, perfect to read at bedtime and follow the loveable Wilbur on his journey of self-discovery.
With soft, gentle text that tackles childhood experiences and anxieties and beautiful illustrations that add a touch of magic to the story, this charming picture book is perfect to share with someone special.