- With everything you need to start making your own lip balms this set is perfect for all young beauty fans
- Crafting activities encourage critical thinking, children start to think about the final product and the steps needed to get there
- Engaging in creative craft activities also helps to develop a creative mindset in children
- Slower paced activities such as creating lip balms can develop patience, in a world of instant gratification this is a great way to step away from screens
- A perfect gift for beauty fans or for children looking to learn how to create something new, this kit is also perfect as a fun family activity to do together
Want to learn how to create luscious lip balms and nurturing lip scrubs? Zap! Extra Mix & Make Lip Balm Kit is perfect for you!
Zap! Extra Mix & Make Lip Balm Kit contains a 48-page book filled with information about lip care, plus step-by-step instructions for making your very own glossy lip balms and simple lip scrubs, as well as the ingredients to get started straight away!
Learn how to care for your lips, including sun protection and hydration, and how to choose the best products for your skin type. Then, follow the recipes to make 13 lovely lip balms and scrubs. From chocolate-flavoured to berry-scented to shimmer and shine, there’s a gorgeous range of lip treatments for you to make and enjoy.
- 48-page book
- 18g shea butter
- 5g wax chips
- 1 x bottle of berry fragrance
- 1 x stirring stick
- 3 x lip balm tubes
- 1 x sheet of decorative stickers